Posted verbatim below is the review I submitted to Continental Tyres website: 10/10/2017 [Review ID: 105976995] Overall Rating: 2 stars Treadlife: 1 stars Traction: 5 stars Performance: 4 stars Comfort: 4 stars Fuel Efficiency: 5 stars Would recommend to a friend: No Review Title: Great grip, lousy life Put a set of these on my wifes Pontiac Vibe a little under 3 years ago. Grip is great.

MPG improved significantly compared to the cheapo tyres that were on the car. Even in snow, her car sticks much better than many SUVs, which is entertaining! The bad is the life. The sidewalls are thin and fragile.

Before these tyres, I've blown one tyre in my life. We have lost two of these now, the first after 18mo. I put a used Goodyear on as we weren't flush at the time. A few days ago, another one blew.

They have done 36,000 miles and are nearly worn out, having maybe 5-10k left in them. So now I'm shopping for a new set of tyres. Owing to their high price, fragility and poor wear, I'm only giving these 2 stars. I won't be replacing them with Contis.

Reviewed on PureContact Additional Review Information: Reviewer ID: t4qi1fqgf94qi3hvbjx07xupl Nickname: pictsidhe Email Address: pictsidhe@gmail.com Age: 45 to 54 Gender: Male Driving Style: Defensive Miles Driven on Tires: 30,000-50,000 Road Conditions: Primarily Combined Location: NC Net Promoter Score: 2 Net Promoter Comment: Fragile, poor tread wear.

And the response from Continental? To reject my review, looks like they don't want any more negative reviews, however tame and truthful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Continental Tires Tires.

Reason of review: Lousy wear, 2 have blown, which has trebled my lifetime count of blown tyres in 30 years driving. They also would not publish my review, which explains why negative reviews have stopped being added to their website..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Grip.

I didn't like: Fragility, Refusing to publish a negative review, Life.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 12, 2017.

Comments